Part I: The Square of Opposition (30 points). For all the problems in this section, assume that the given proposition is true, perform the required inference, and state the resultant proposition and its truth value.).
1. What is the contrary of "All joggers are escapists"?
No joggers are escapists. False.
2. What is the contradictory of "Some tillers are not Snappers"?
All tillers are Snappers. False.
3. What is the subaltern of "No logic teachers are exciting persons"?
Some logic teachers are not exciting persons. True
4. What is the subaltern of "No disco music is acid rock"?
Some disco music is not acid rock. True.
5. What is the superaltern of "Some funny cars are dragsters"?
All funny cars are dragsters. Undetermined.
6. What is the subcontrary of "Some soft drinks are not nutritional goods"?
Some soft drinks are nutritional goods. Undetermined.
7. What is the contrary of "No joggers are depressed persons"?
All joggers are depressed persons. False
8. What is the subaltern of "All stereos are hi-fi's"?
Some stereos are hi-fi's. True.
9. What is the superaltern of "Some balloons are not high-fliers"?
No balloons are high-fliers. Undetermined.
10. What is the subcontrary of "Some fruits are not foods"?
Some fruits are foods. Undetermined.
Be sure you have given the truth values for the above questions