| NATURE OF PHILOSOPHY | PHILOSOPHY
OF LIFE | PHILOSOPHY OF RELIGION | ETHICS |
INTRO TO PHIL HOME
Directions: Fill in the blank space provided, for
each question, one of the following words which best fits the belief being defined.
1. The belief that not all of our acts are determined by past events (i.e.,
some acts are and some acts are not determined) is called .
2. The belief that every event, including mental events, have a cause is called .
3. The belief that events throught the history of the world have been
foreordained by some supernatural power in accordance with causality is called .
4. The belief that all events are made to happen by God, not necessarily by
causality in nature, is called .
5. The belief that our choices are effective, even though they are caused, and
some mental processes are uncaused is called .
Java scripts programmed by
Please send corrections or suggestions to email@example.com
Please see the disclaimer concerning this page.